Welcome to the Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner Shop
Hello, my name is Frank Mayer. I’ve worked in the jewelry trade for over 30 years now, including 5 years at Tiffany & Company’s flagship store in New York. I have extensive experience with all aspects of jewelry making, repairing, polishing, and cleaning. I’ve seen quite a few DIY disasters in my time, from chemical damage to broken stones. As you read through these pages, I will show you how to avoid these mishaps, and enjoy your jewelry for a lifetime.
Besides my own experience, I’ve also done extensive research for these pages and learned a few things I never knew before. Including a few things I was doing wrong all these years.
What I want to do here, is give the reader a good layperson’s education on how to clean and care for your fine jewelry.
Why use an ultrasonic cleaner to clean your jewelry?
- Thoroughly cleans without abraision
- Cleans in all the nooks and cranies
- Fast and easy
- No need for harsh chemicals or strong detergents that can damage some stones and metals
- Convenient… make your diamonds sparkle like the day you bought them right at home
From these pages, you will learn:
- Which ultrasonic jewelry cleaners are best for home use.
- Certain gemstones that should not be cleaned in an ultrasonic.
- Hazards you should be aware of.
- Household chemicals to avoid coming into contact with your jewelry.
- General care, useful tips, and more.